What We Do
- Scalability provides customized content development to enable employee and organizational growth—from process documentation to engineering and implementation.
- We scale organizations by providing training and development solutions because we know repeatable, scalable processes are what create efficiencies and reduce mistakes.
Our mission, which we have chosen to accept, is to provide quality, cost-effective training designed to enable individual and organizational growth. With every project, we strive to develop opportunities that improve engagement, develop skills, and build a stronger, more efficient organization.
What Makes Us Different
- Our solutions, content, and deliverables are custom to your business’s needs.
- Scalability works collaboratively with clients to get the magic out of their heads and into a repeatable, scalable process.
- While you’re busy working ON your business, we’ll be working IN your business to cover all your organizational content needs.
- We share content updates every week, so you stay in the know and approve all of our work along the way.
The Full-Service Team at Your Disposal
Learning and Development Specialists
Who is scaling Scalability?
Sarah has a long history of learning and development experience. She has held learning and development positions across various industries implementing new programs, LMS systems, and vital metrics to help companies grow.
Sarah holds a degree in sociology from the University of Utah, which is where she first became interested in how people move in masses. She spent the bulk of her career in finance working with CFOs, Controllers, and CEOs before founding Scalability. Scalability has enabled Sarah to focus her energy on what she loves most, helping businesses grow through the lens of learning and development. She brings her eye for design, high quality assurance standards, and vast business experience to the team.
Madeline West is the Organizational Development Director at Scalability and has been with the company since its founding. Her background is in technical writing, first in journalism, then entrepreneurial writing, and finally grant writing.
She gained her experience in project management working in the health insurance industry as an administrator and compliance manager. Madeline has experience in a wide array of fields, including hospitality, customer service, insurance, finance, and non-profits. She brings her analytical mindset and ability to tie teams together to Scalability.